Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Today just like any other day

I haven't kept up with my blogging like I wanted to do, but that is like busy...busy...busy !!! But I must say I am so happy with my like and the way things are going, I have been going to the gym every night after work and I must say it feels GREAT !! I can get all the stress of the day and life out and I sure have been getting it out !! I love my little girl who turned 7 on this past Thursday and her birthday is this Sunday !! I love my husband for our relationship is getting better day by day and he really spoiled me this weekend with all kinds of nice gifts and he is still buying me more !! The nice things is that I appreciate it and he does it out of love not to keep me !! Sounds like someone else I know, but anyway life is good and NO ONE will bring me or us down...we wont let them. Well once again a short blog cause I need to get ready for work it's my Friday and I hope everyone has a great day !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment