Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's My Friday

Well it's Wednesday and I only have to go to work for a couple hours to use up some comp time before I lose it...it's my Friday and ready to start my weekend !!

Went to the gym last  night and had an awesome work out...it feels so good to get all that stress out and work up a good sweat !! Just head that Elizabeth Taylor died...so sad but she lived a good life !!

It's another rainy day in Pittsburgh and it's spring...where is the SUN and when will it come out?? Hopefully this will be the last weekend for crappy weather and spring will begin !! I really don't have much to say on this blog today...just another day to be thankful for everything and everyone in my life...especially my Husband..Victor I love you so much and I am so happy the direction that our lives are heading in...

Till the next time !!! Have a great day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment