Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What a weekend !!

I really need to try to blog everyday but between work and doing things around my house, I just don't sit at the computer and do it. I use my iPod touch the most but in about a week I will have the new iPhone from Verizon and I can not wait !!! I've wanted the iPhone for so long but just never went to get it...so now we are finally going to get them...woo hoo !!

I had a 3 day weekend this past weekend and it was wonderful. I spent all 3 days with my husband and daughter. On Saturday we headed out to the Fire/EMS Expo...we like to walk around and check out all the new fire trucks and see if there is any gear my husband can use. I like seeing some of my old friends from when I ran with McKees Rocks VFD (oh I had some good times and fought some good fires). There were a lot of people that did not even recognize me, since I lost the weight, and it was nice talking to them and catching up like old times. Then after that Vic said he wanted to go to Jared to look at a watch...but when we walked in and the women approached us he told her he was here for a Pandora bracelet !! I was like "What??" He said Happy Valentines Day !!! I was so surprised...there is nothing like getting jewelry as a gift, but it's even better when that special person remembers something you said months ago. So we (me and CA) picked out some charms and put the beginning of my bracelet together. It is so beautiful and is only going to get better in time as I add more to it !!!

Well I'm going to have to stop for now...I need to get in the shower for work and pick CA up from school. After work tonight I'm heading back to the gym...gotta get my body toned up for summer so I can look real good in that bikini :) No Muffin Top or Bingo Wings here...like I saw on some pictures of other people...WOW and these people "supposedly" work out all the time...whatever work out they are doing I don't want to do cause the Bingo wings are flappin' !!! Do you know the Muffin Girl?  LMAO!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete