Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Just For Today

Well it's Wednesday January 26, 2011 and the day did not start off so good. First CA got up for school but wasn't feeling very well, she had a sore tummy, so I kept her home from school. It's day 1 of 5 days off from work...woo hoo....I've been doing a lot of OT for the money and comp time. I had to do some running around for Victor because he is working today, dropped some Chili off to his friend Ryan....oh this Chili is so good...Victor is a hell of a cook. Anyway I'm doing some things around the house today...there is nothing like a clean smelling house...it is cold and snowy outside!! I can not wait for SUMMER...I really don't care for this weather, I like it HOT !!

Well enough for now I must get back to cleaning !! Oh and the mischief I have planned for the next 4 days...oh it's going to be EPIC !! Karma is a bitch...and bitch you are going to get yours !!! HA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!

Hope everyone is having a great day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment